Collibra Architekt-1555 (All Genders)
- Collibra Architect is responsible to maintain and further improve the platform as well as onboard and maintain data sources in Collibra.
- They perform design and configuration workshops
- They are expert resource for: workflows, reports/dashboards, API connectors.
- In addition, they provide best practice implementation guidance
- Interact with internal teams to develop and maintain standardized business data definitions, business rules and other business Meta Data attributes.
- Build and maintain data dictionary documenting key data elements across domains.
- Establish data lineage from data consumption to authoritative data sources.
- Monitor and ensure consistent use of Collibra
- Monitor consistent use of data operating processes through definition of metrics and standards.
- Maintain and evolve Collibra to fulfil user requirements, including defining workshops, onboarding new source systems, maintaining, and defining assets, etc.
- Provide trainings on Collibra to end-users
- Start: nach Absprache
- Dauer: 12 Monate++
- Inländer bevorzugt
Have we aroused your interest?
Mr. Lienhard, IT Recruiter, looks forward to receiving your dossier by e-mail email@example.com and will be happy to answer any questions you may have at +41435086292 gladly at your disposal.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobboard.online.